LOOP SCOOPS are short, funny videos to get YOU thinking about the stuff in your life and what this stuff can do to the environment. Each SCOOP tells the story of something you use or see everyday — a juice box, a magazine, an electronic gadget, a glass of juice, a pile of garbage. We hope the videos will get you thinking in new ways and asking new questions, like: What is this made of? Where did it come from? Who made it? What happens when I throw it away?
- Education level: Primary Education
- Subject area: Science, English
- Author / Producer: PBS
- Editor: The Story of Stuff Project
- Language: English
- Material Format:
- Aggregation level: Basic Object
- Typology: Video, Hypertext
- Conditions of use: Propietary
NOTE: This resource is not hosted in the EducaMadrid servers; thus, its accessibility cannot be guaranteed.