The NIEHS Kids' Pages include a wide variety of fun activities where students can learn about the impact of the environment on human health. Sing-Along pages, which have their value proven as an educational tool, are included because they are particularly useful for motivating young children to learn to read and to improve their reading skills.
- Educational level: Primary Education
- Subject area: Science, Music, English
- Publisher: NIEHS
- Date: 2010
- Language: English
- Resource Format:
- Aggregation level: Learning object
- Learning Resource Type: didactic game
- Copyright and Other Restrictions: Propietary license
NOTE: This resource is not hosted in the EducaMadrid servers; thus, its accessibility cannot be guaranteed.