Each of the lessons in this site is interdisciplinary, designed to introduce students to plant science and increase their understanding of how foods grow. Activities enhance student's math, science, language arts, social studies, music and art. Many activities are for students to work independently and some are for group work.
- Educational level: Primary Education
- Subject area: Science
- Author: Greg Stack and others
- Publisher: University of Illinois Extension
- Date: 2011
- Language: English, Spanish
- Resource Format:
- Aggregation level: Didactic Sequence
- Learning Resource Type: Real or virtual learning environment
- Copyright and Other Restrictions: Propietary licence
NOTE: This resource is not hosted in the EducaMadrid servers; thus, its accessibility cannot be guaranteed.